Thanks for the nomination Nicolle. It is quite an encouragement.
The Blue Sky Tag is where the participating blogger does the following in a blog post:
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
As per the rules for The Blue Sky Tag , my answers to questions from Nicolle are as follows:
- Where in the world are you? I will leave that to the imagination of readers.2.
- Describe yourself in 3 words! Sensitive, fun, smart.
- What do you do for a living? In a quest to understand humans.
- What do you do in your free time? Reading and blogging.
- What is your favorite song? (Or what kind of music do you like?) Classic, soft rock
- Are you an early bird or night owl? Early Bird
- Are you an introvert or extrovert? Depends
- Tea or coffee? Both
- Cat lover or dog lover? Birds lover
- Physical book or eBook? Any good book
- Last one! What got you started on your blog? A true encouragement
The list of nominations for The Blue Sky Tag are as follows. If for any reason you don’t wish to participate in this process, please feel no pressure to do so. Thanks
- Write Ally! Write!
- Little Fears
- IPUNA BLACK
- Stories of highly sensitive introvert
- The River Runners
- A Worried Student
- Project Confidence
- Writers Envy
11 optional questions for you to answer:
What inspire you to blog?
How do you get ideas for blogging?
How do you define poetry?
Do you consider poetry as a form of art?
How often do you read posts in Reader on Word Press?
Do you agree that writing is a form of healing?
Does writing promotes mental relaxation for you?
Have you tried writing for kids?
Who is your favorite author?
Who is your favorite poet?
Any favorite poems?
Picture of Blue Tag from Elsie L.M.C.
Nomination completed by Coffee in Style.