Mango custard recipe
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup fresh diced strawberries
- 3 tbsp whip cream
- Boil milk on medium heat setting.
- In a small cup, take out 6 – 7 tbsp of cold milk and dissolve custard powder in it. For best results make sure that the custard powder is stirred vigorously in warm milk to avoid lumps.
- Pour the mixture back in the boiling milk. Reduce the heat to simmer.
- Add sugar in the mixture.
- Keep stirring the mixture on low heat setting for 5 – 10 minutes until the mixture starts to thicken in the pot.
- Turn the heat off and keep the pot aside. Allow it to cool for 20 minutes to room temperature.
- Transfer the mixture in a glass container
- Add diced strawberries on top.
- Add whip cream as well.
- Place it in the fridge for an hour before serving. Enjoy.
Cooking tip: For best results, dissolve the custard in cold water and stir vigorously to avoid getting lumps.